Thursday 4 June 2015

THE COLOUR OF HEALTH

Woke up this morning with the sunlight flooding through my window!
There goes the sound of 'ping ping', my Viber ringing from chat group ' NZ & Everything Under the sun'
I chatted for a while, topic was 'how to compost'


Diligently rolled down my mat, it's my yoga time.....
A few repetitions of sun salutation, forward bend, Warrior poses, Cat's crawl followed by other poses but each time trying to recall what my yoga guru had drilled me all the time back home.  I need to focus to remember.  Oh yes, it's my warrior III,  a strong and active pose that helps to strengthen the ankles and legs, tones the muscles of the abdomen and a stretch through the chest, shoulders and hamstrings. Balancing is the key!

Next change........ here comes  my daily juicing!

The weather is really kind today,  a warm and sunny day.  I decided to go red with my juice, the order for the day!
Eating red veggies and fruits help.  They are loaded with powerful  healthy antioxidants.

Checked my produce in the fridge,  delighted to see the lovely tomatoes, beetroot, carrots, strawberries, celery, red grapefruit, strawberries and a little piece of ginger. This is it, my recipe for the day.


What a lovely colour !   What shall I do with the pulp,  they are still wet?
I know I can compost them by burying into the soil or pot, but no I am into urban gardening .
Space is the constraint!
More ideas came to me from friends,  to make vegetable soup base or  make muffins!
To throw them is without doubt a waste!


While juicing, I tried to create an artsy combination of colours...time to commence creating.

My creative juice is flowing......!  Bring out the paints and brushes!


HAPPY JUICING AND NAMASTE!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love opinions, support, feedback and most importantly, hearing your story!